Information monitoring system Web-Observer
Web-Observer is a system of aggregating, processing, storing and analyzing of information from different electronic sources (Internet publications, e-mail messages, internal information archives etc.).
Basic functions of the system:
- Collection, parse and store of new publications from required sources into the database;
- Further distribution of stored data over headings;
- Message for staff about important information for them (by e-mail);
- Creation of reports and digests on topics of concern;
- Export of selected publications into MS Word;
- Analysis of publication colouring (positive, negative);
- Formation of statistics of reference to objects in publications (of a company, person, brands, etc.);
- Effective search for information in the stored archive.
The system provides the possibilities of:
- Monitoring of important events in community, policy, economy;
- Tracking of information concerning reputation of a certain person and company image, formation of a personal history;
- Monitoring of competitors and market tendencies;
- Monitoring of information in electronic mass media till the moment of its print version distribution;
- Control over leakage of confidential data, search for primary sources of aggressive and false information;
- Arrangement of analytical and statistical reports;
- Work with the archive of stored information;
Effects of the System use:
- On-line monitoring, prompt response;
- A single knowledge base;
- Information support in making decisions;
- Creation of personalized information streams.
For detailed information about «Web-Observer» system and demo-access, please refer to www.webobserver.info.